Saturday, February 27, 2016

It's a GOAL!

Look. I wouldn't need to write a whole page about what goals are. Simply google it ok? But, in case you're too lazy to do that, let me help you;

"Goals are the object of a person's ambition or effort; aim or desired result"
-  Google, 2016 (yes, I just cited Google)

So here comes the million dollar question- when was the last time you can say you challenged yourself to set goals so as to improve the quality of your life? And I'm not talking about those ridiculous bucket lists that won't even survive a month. I'm talking about Specific, Measurable, ATTAINABLE, Result oriented and Time-framed goals. SMART goals.

I believe that as humans, it is quite easy for us to slip into a weightless dimension called The Comfort Zone. Sadly, this is our gradual but epic demise. Put an end to it today! Remember: nothing good comes easy. We have to work for it, we just have to. It's pleasing to see results after we have worked for it all. So yes, set goals today, you can miss a day or two, or even a whole week, but as long as we know we're working toward a new, improved  us. 

Here are some goals I've set for myself. I admit I can be a little lazy, but well, with God I'll see through it all.

Rudo's Goals




  • 30 sit ups every morning and evening, increase number every week
  • Drink warm lemon water in the morning before eating anything
  • More green tea, less hot chocolate
  • Wash my lovely face twice a day
  • Pray, any time and every time
  • Jog (lol)
  • Opt for healthy snacks during study or class breaks
  • Visit the library at least 3 times a week
  • Attend Holy Mass at least twice a week, or pray the rosary if unable to attend
  • Write at least a paragraph of the current novel I'm working on every two days
  • Update myself on current issues related to Accounting on a daily basis
  • Inspire someone daily 



  • UPDATE THE BLOG WEEKLY

  • Till next week,

    -The Libran XO- 

    No comments: